TOP 15 RISKS OF CANDIDA (YEAST) OVERGROWTH
If you have a yeast overgrowth you are at risk of several serious health conditions. Here are the top 15 symptoms of candida and risks of a systemic candida infection.
Liver Candida Cycle
As yeast growth increases in the body, it begins to effect liver function. The liver is responsible for maintaining the immune system. If liver function is compromised, our body’s immune system is compromised. When the immune system is not working well, it cannot fight against the candida. The yeast grows stronger and the liver function is further decreased creating a vicious cycle.
Get Rid of Candida Once and For all!
Candida is not easy to overcome.
To begin the process here are a few starter tips:
- Drink 1-2 tablespoons of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) with the mother, in 2 ounces of water before each meal. This increases the Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) to begin the digestive process. As we age our stomach slows HCL production and causes heartburn, reflux and many other symptoms that doctors see as too much acid.
- Avoid all processed foods, vinegar based foods (except the Bragg’s ACV), and Sugar for 3-4 months
- Read the Label!
- Keep sugar per serving below 9mg
- Only eat the serving size. If you need to eat more, eat from the unlimited vegetables list below until you are full.
- Drink 50% of your weight in filtered water daily
Using the following chart you can change how you eat to begin the process of ridding your body of yeast.
The percentages show the amount of sugar conversion from the food. It is best to stay in the green or yellow columns as much as possible. Limit the orange and red columns to 1-2 times each week. Follow the portions recommended for each item. (I would avoid orange and red columns for the first 3-4 weeks if you can.)
Finally, watch your tongue!
Evidence of Systemic Candida on the Tongue:
A thick white or yellow coating at the mid to back of tongue may indicate a systemic (whole body) overgrowth of yeast. (The white coating may only be at the back or may be patchy.) As you continue to follow the diet, the thick coating will begin to disappear.