We conduct several assessments to discover underlying causes to your health and wellness concerns. Our assessments include:
- Neuro-auricular ($325)
- Nutritional ($275)
- Stress ($50)
- Vascular Autonomic Signal (VAS)($225)
- Arterial Response Testing (ART)($45)
- PhotoBioModulation Testing ($125)
- Frequency Emission ($125)
A Full Assessment includes all of the above assessments as well as several in-house lab tests and Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis. The Full Assessment takes approximately 3 hours. Full Assessments are scheduled on Wednesdays only. ($650)
We also offer specific types of testing which will determine various conditions of your current state of health.
Blood, Urine, Fecal, & Saliva Tests
We offer several lab tests and hair tissue mineral analysis which include:
- Micronutrients (minerals and vitamins)
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Mineral Ratio Imbalance
- Immune System
- Cardio Metabolic
- IgG Sensitivity
- Male/Female Hormones
- Thyroid Comprehensive Panel (including Antibodies and Reverse T3)
- Adrenal Panel
- Omega Panel
(Prices vary greatly on labs depending on type. They range from $150-$500. Please ask for specific tests when asking about lab prices.)
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
A HTMA reveals a unique metabolic world: intracellular activity, which cannot be seen through most other tests. This provides a blueprint of the biochemistry occurring during the period of hair growth and development. ($149)
Trace minerals are essential in countless metabolic functions in all phases of the life process.
- Zinc is involved in the production, storage and secretion of insulin and is necessary for growth hormones.
- Magnesium is required for normal muscular function, especially the heart. A deficiency has been associated with an increased incidence of abnormal heart conditions, anxiety and nervousness.
- Potassium is critical for normal nutrient transport into the cell. A deficiency can result in muscular weakness, mild depression and lethargy.
- Excess sodium is associated with hypertension, but adequate amounts are required for normal health.
In the words of the late author and noted researcher, Dr. Henry Schroeder, trace elements (minerals) are “…more important factors in human nutrition than vitamins. The body can manufacture many vitamins, but it cannot produce necessary trace minerals or get rid of many possible excesses.”
We offer in-house health related tests which include (all included in Full Assessment):
- Iodine Absorption test
- pH testing
- Zinc testing
- 10 point urine test
- Ragland test
- Tongue diagnostics
- Physical/Visual diagnostics