Great for a snack or dessert, these simple, healthy blondies could be just what you need for your lifestyle change! (Do not use if you are on the candida diet due to the honey.)
- 2 cups of nut butter (can be pecan, almond or your choice)
- 1 cup of honey (use raw, local honey)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Coconut oil to oil the pan
- Oil a 9 x 13 in pan
- Mix nut butter, honey, eggs and baking soda until smooth, spoon into pan, spreading evenly
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until middle is set.
- Let cool. Cut into bars when cool and store in refrigerator.